Well all of us had a great time at Dos Lagos. The venue was definitely the biggest we've played as a trio and we were excited to see so many people there. I stole this photo from Bill's photo blog. Bill is a great bass player in his own right and I have to admit I get a little nervous playing in front of other bass players unless I'm playing Dvorak 9th Symphony and then good luck keeping up with me.

Afterwards the band had a fun dinner with our wives at TAPS and closed the place down. It was just awesome to spend time with our friends outside of the musical and church realm. Since Karissa passed away we have really felt the love and prayers of our friends and family. From the fellowship around dinner tables, to meals showing up on our front door, to sitting on the front porch with us laughing and crying into the night, to pedicures and spa dates, to working in the yard, to hundreds of cards and conversations in the hallway at church and work, Adrianne and I appreciate it all.

To everyone who is helping us through this difficult time. If we haven't said it to you and you read this, thank you. You don't know how much it means to us.

1 comments:

Bill Dickson said...

Thank you guys for always putting on an entertaining show and giving Sarah and I an excuse to hang out with her parents (not that we need one). You guys rocked as always!