The moment we've all been waiting for. All of the Inland Empire will finally be exposed to the incredible sound that is QBS @ Dos Lagos Amphitheater. On Friday August 22, 2008 at 7:00 pm, musical history will be made. Don't miss it! I think all of you know what to do. Now make it happen.


By the way, I love this montage of pictures especially mine because I look like I'm sitting on the toilet with my bass after eating too much sushi. Unfortunately Jon didn't get the famous "orgasm" face which my sister loves to tease me about. Oh well next time.

2 comments:

Elissa said...

See, I think the reason you aren't as amused by your "Orgasm" face as I am is because you don't get to see yourself make it... I'm just sayin'! I love my rockstar brother, I love my doctor brother too - pretty cool that he's all wrapped up in one amazing person :)

Christina Ellis said...

I have a shot of the "orgasm" face! Lucky for you that I'm not blogging from home...