I haven't posted in a while due to mainly apathy and things like Twitter and Facebook being much more convenient and less time consuming. But I know there are about 3 people out there reading this, so I should probably update it every week, so I don't have Mickey Mouse on the top of my blog forever.

So Thanksgiving is over and Christmas season is upon us and Adrianne and I are struggling through as well as we can. It's strange not looking foreward to decorating the Christmas tree or hanging stockings this year. In some way it gives me the ability to focus more on the real meaning of Christmas rather than all the nostalgia wrapped up in the American traditions of Christmas.

1 comments:

La Rodriga said...

I lost my dad 10 years ago right before Thanksgiving, so I know how holidays can feel... a little surreal because there is a void. Lots of tears, laughter with tears...you know how it goes...my heart hurts for you and Adrianne.