I got a call last week from my buddy Josh to invite me to play in the Grove Shoot-out and of course I said yes. Even though I had to work late last night, I found out that I had the most sleep of all of my team which was 4 hours. Josh had put together a stellar team of Mike Lance and his other friend Mike (don't know his last name). Our team managed to shoot an 11 under par 59, which was just enough to win the tournament in a tie-breaker. Tom Lance's team of course had the low score, but they had a pro so it didn't count. I had an incredible time and I played pretty well which was a bonus. My blogging has been sparse lately. I've been worn out. I will get back to it next week. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell ya we are the champions!
I had a great time too mark. Next year we will do it again. And dont forget about our tournament in december. Thats a tough one.
-Josh

TheEpicBeat said...

To be able to win when you have someone like Josh really bringing you down is a truly amazing feat...nice work.

Anonymous said...

I second the amazing feat that was acomplished with josh on our team, but to say you played pretty good is an understatement, you won the tourney for us, but just to give Josh props, he has a very fragile ego, he did hit a driver off the grass 250 right at the green on a par 5, we did not use it but it was a good try. I had a lot of fun we will have to play again.
Mike Lance